Hello everyone and welcome to the November 23rd 2014 Newsletter!
It’s been a quiet week in the presses but that doesn’t mean we don’t have some interesting stuff for you!
In this weeks edition you can find the following:
2) How people who were born after thalidomide administration are coping today.
3) Family integrated care in the NICU
4) Mental health services at McGill
5) The McGill Interprofessional Global Health Course is open for registration!
6) Surgical Global Health Committee is looking for a nurse!
7) Socks for the Homeless